Privacy, terms and conditions of Caloni Trasporti’s website.
Caloni Trasporti srl fully understands the importance to protect the private life of the people who come into contact with our company. The information collected are used to market and improve the services that we and our branches offer, to improve the content of the website www.calonitrasporti.com, to contact clients and for updates of the website or for other marketing purposes.
The information obtained from the registered users of the website can be used by Caloni Trasporti srl for marketing purposes and, as described in this Policy, cookies can be used in this and other areas.
The data of the historical archive and other information collected form registered users are used to improve the use of www.calonitrasporti.com for customers.
We invite you to consult the subscribed contract for the terms of transport, the liability limitations, the warranty disclaimers and the general terms applicable to all the delivery services and the various information utilized and provided by all the services of Caloni Trasporti srl.
- Which information Caloni Trasporti srl collects about the visitors of its website?
- Caloni Trasporti srl asks for personal information?
- How does Caloni Trasporti use the information?
- What is a cookie?
- Is it possible to remove cookies from my hard disk?
The web server of www.calonitrasporti.com uses an extended historical archive format, that collects: date and time of visit, the entry address (the place from where the visitor access to calonitrasporti.com), the type of Internet browser and IP address of the visitor (to be identified, each computer that connects to Internet is assigned with a unique number, the IP address). The historical archive does not register the e-mail address of the visitor.
The registration to the website of calonitrasporti.com requires the concession of personal data. The list can be extended without notice. In this case supplementary information could be requested.
The information collected through this website help us to identify the type of content appreciated by our customers. We utilize this information to market and improve our website and our services, to send e-mails to our customers on the updates of our website or for other purposes. Our policy is not to give, sell or spread with third parties the information collected through our website, with the exception of Caloni Trasporti srl and its branches (except where required by law); in certain cases, however, we could be obliged to resort to suppliers to help us collect, use or otherwise elaborate, for the benefit of our customers, the information collected through the website. In this case we ask our providers to carry out these activities coherently with this policy, in accordance with our needs and respecting the principles of the GDPR.
Cookies are lines of text that, if programmed in a website, are inserted in a web server in the folder of the browser on your computer. Once placed in your computer, cookies will allow the website to "recognize you" as a unique person.
Cookies are used for two purposes. The first is to give Caloni Trasporti srl the ability to customize information for certain segments of its customer base.
The second is to allow, in some cases, Caloni Trasporti srl to associate individual customers with their information profiles. For example, cookies allow www.calonitrasporti.com to "remember" your User ID when you access the website from your computer.
Of course, cookies can be removed from the hard drive. Furthermore, depending on the type of web browser and version you use, you can change the properties of your cookies files to prevent cookies to be used or saved. Please check with your provider for more information on how to remove cookies.
PRIVACY NOTICE - APPLICANTS CV
- THE DATE CONTROLLER is Caloni Trasporti srl, in the person of Nicola Caloni as Legal representative of the company; which is based in Seregno (MB), via Strauss, no. 42, VAT 04249750961;
- PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT: the personal data processed are those provided voluntarily by the candidate while sending their curriculum vitae, attending personal assessment interviews, or during fairs or other events. The data provided will be used only for the purpose of evaluating and selecting company staff;
- RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA: The personal data provided will be processed exclusively by the Human Resources department and by the person in charge of the department / company area related to the staff selection. No further communication will be made in the absence of formalization of the job proposal;
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY: during the data processing period, the interested party will be assured all the rights foreseen by the articles: 15, 16, 17, 18, 21, 22 of the GDPR. The same rights can be exercised by writing to the following email address: email@example.com